Personal blog of author and artist Lynn Daniels.
 

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Post Round-Up 3

0 comments
I have been away from this blog for a while but not without doing a lot of work. Now today I am back and with that comes the news that I am nearing the final stages of publishing not one but two new books. The books are the final 2 poetry books of The MINDS series and they will be titled The Noon Notices and The Sunset Script.

This post is a special post of sorts because I wanted to make this post a few weeks ago and I was not able to do it. Now I am prepared to make it because it is a massive 12 poem preview from all five of my poetry books. All of the poems are posted on my Bubblews page and I am providing the links to all 12 poems and the books they are associated with here.

Being Where They Are (The Midnight Manifesto)

Not About That (The Midnight Manifesto)

Questions (The Inevitable Intermission)

Safe Haven (The Sunset Script)

Skyscrapers (The Sunset Script)

Spectrum (The Noon Notices)

The Loneliest Hour (The Dawn Dossier)

The Other Side (The Dawn Dossier)

The World Left Behind (The Midnight Manifesto)

Those Days Are Gone (The Noon Notices)

Tragedy or Troubled (The Inevitable Intermission)

Two Lives (The Sunset Script)

0 comments :

Post a Comment