Personal blog of author and artist Lynn Daniels.
 

Monday, August 18, 2014

Double Book Release

0 comments

I have already revealed this tidbit of information on Instagram but now it is time to make a formal post about it. I am releasing my final two poetry books The Noon Notices and The Sunset Script on Saturday, August 23rd. I will also make my Note From the Author post on both books as soon as they go live.

Both books will be released exclusively to Amazon first so Kindle owners, those using the mobile/tablet Kindle app and those with the Kindle for PC or Mac programs will be able to purchase a copy of the books. The Smashwords versions (and other versions distributed through Smashwords) will be available for purchase in late November just in time for the holiday season.

0 comments :

Post a Comment