Personal blog of author and artist Lynn Daniels.
 

Friday, November 24, 2017

Another

0 comments
Another.

Seems like a strange name for a blog post. It is. There is no other way to describe it.

I mentioned on one of my pages about a month ago that I had a handful of unreleased poems that I had no plans for. Today, I have a little more than a handful of poems that I still have no clear plans for. I want to do something with them.

That's why I have this title, Another. It's unconventional, but it is the entire theme of the book. As is with life, writing is dynamic. Poetry is dynamic. As long as something continues to live, there will always be a new sequence of events. There will always be another one of something. This project is another book. Another.

So far, my main theme is to take titles from every poetry book I've written and add the word another to the front. I will include some new titles, but I want them to stick to the project as well.

I'm going to take my time with this project. I have other writing priorities that are much more important. I also need the time to think about what I really want and expect for this book.

0 comments :

Post a Comment