Personal blog of author and artist Lynn Daniels.
 

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

About My Absence

0 comments


I'm not going to say that I have had the winter from hell. That would be an exaggeration. It has been more eventful that usual, but the events have generally been more stressful than positive. However, I realize I have posted nothing since the end of November and that's bad. Today, I will break that shameful streak.

I don't like getting into my business. I'm a private person and there is no way I can go through a more detailed post without sharing stuff I don't really want to share. Instead, I'll summarize. The last four months, I have dealt with an old laptop dying a slow death, trying to setup a new laptop, various health issues (including a major cold, the flu and minor surgery to which I am still recovering from) and somehow finding time to navigate the holiday season. That's just the stuff I'm willing to mention.

Needless to say, my work has suffered over that time. I am slowly getting back to work, but I can't make any promises of getting back on my feet just yet. I am just about ready to finally talk about a new project I have been working on and reveal a couple of new covers. Be on the lookout for that soon. In the meantime, follow me on Instagram. I share a lot of my art there and I've been giving snippets of my poems. I would also love it if you guys bought a book, or two, or three. It would put a smile on my face and keep me from starting a Gofundme page.

I'm kidding...

...or am I?

No, just kidding...

...for now.

0 comments :

Post a Comment