Personal blog of author and artist Lynn Daniels.
 

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Post Round-Up 4

0 comments

It's been a little while since I've made a post like this since I've been getting ready to release my new short story Encroachment tomorrow. I've been very busy over the last few weeks and things can get lost so these posts give me the opportunity to put all of these things together.

I'll get right to things but if you missed the last post please check it out because it features 12 poems from all five of my poetry books.

Post Round-Up 3

While I'm on the subject of free previews, now would be a good time to mention three free previews of In Search of Infinity: Living Through the Glass, Ubiquitous Aspirations and Encroachment. All of those are on my blog at Goodreads so go check those out now

Free Chapter 1- In Search of Infinity: Living Through the Glass

Free Excerpt:- Ubiquitous Aspirations

Free Excerpt- Encroachment

Next I'll get to the interviews. I have recently updated my interview on Smashwords. Most of it is unchanged but I did add a tiny blurb about Ubiquitous Aspirations. Since then I've also done two new interviews with Awesomegang and Book Goodies.

Smashwords Interview

Awesomegang Interview

Book Goodies Interview

I've also added several new products (featuring 2 new designs) to my Zazzle store. I haven't completely abandoned my art either and you can view all of my most recent uploads on Tumblr, Pinterest and Instagram. That's all for now. Don't forget to check back tomorrow as I will debut the eighth 'Note from the Author' post about Encroachment.

0 comments :

Post a Comment