Personal blog of author and artist Lynn Daniels.
 

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Happy Holidays

0 comments

The holiday season is upon us and unfortunately it has led me away from blogging for the month and next week will be more of the same.

I can assure you that I've been hard at work behind the scenes and I will be rolling out quite a few new announcements and updates over the next few weeks. These updates will include some brand new book pages and tons of new wallpapers and a free book sale beginning next weekend. The biggest announcement of course will be the release of my next book. I'm not prepared to give too many details at the moment but I am willing to reveal that the next book will be book #2 of the In Search of Infinity series titled Prisoner of Castigation.

That's all for now. Don't forget to follow me on social media. often times I drop little tidbits that I don't post here on this blog and check back here on Friday to get the details for the free book sale.

Have a safe and happy holiday.

0 comments :

Post a Comment